On 9/14/17 9:27 AM, Rico Pajarola wrote: > If you have a version of bash-1.0, send it my way. We weren't quite as > careful with preserving milestone software versions in those days. > > it wasn't *exactly* 1.0  > > The oldest version I can find with by running "locate bash-1.0" on my > datagrave is version 1.05. I have 1.05; it's the oldest version I have ever found. > Do you keep an archive of old software somewhere? I spend a lot of time > hunting down old versions of 90'ies era software, but it's becoming > increasingly frustrating due to ftp services being turned down, especially > at universities. I'm only interested in old versions of bash, sorry. I don't really keep an extensive collection of old software available (though I believe I have the only ftp-available version of the original ash sources). Chet -- ``The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne.'' - Chaucer ``Ars longa, vita brevis'' - Hippocrates Chet Ramey, UTech, CWRU chet at case.edu http://cnswww.cns.cwru.edu/~chet/