On 06/21/2018 04:44 PM, Nelson H. F. Beebe wrote: > The discussion of the last few days about the Colossus is getting somewhat > off-topic for Unix heritage and history This is the the first time that this problem has come up. Would it be worth while to have another (sub)mailing list that such topics can be moved to? Given that the topics linger makes me think that people are interested in having the conversations. So perhaps another venue is worthwhile. Sort of like cctalk & cctech. I make a motion for tuhs-off-topic. -- Grant. . . . unix || die