The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Heinz Lycklama <heinz@osta.com>
To: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Will pdp 11/04 run unix?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 11:00:19 -0700	[thread overview]

As the author of both LSX and Mini-UNIX, I would suggest that the
LSX source code is a better starting point for the 11/04, especially
if single-user is the target. Mini-UNIX was written to support a
small number of users on the PDP 11/10 without an MMU.
However, I'm not current on what sources are still available.

Heinz