All, My apologies to you for sending a note to the entire list that was meant to be sent only to Warren. I definitely had not intended to send it to the entire list (reply list... ugh.). If I were to get a mulligan, I would make it clear that I do not take issue with anyone's signature, including Mary Ann's. Signatures, in my view, are a matter of free speech. I would simply state my preference that we keep the discussion to a more technical level and consider moving cultural topics to another list altogether. Thanks, Will