At Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:13:48 -0700, Warner Losh wrote: Subject: Re: [TUHS] Early Linux and BSD (was: On the origins of Linux - "an academic question") > > Lots of people were building CVS repos based on the patchkits... Chris > wasn't trying to start a project, but more was trying to find a way of > organizing everything that people were working on. At least that's what I > recall from the rumors I'd heard on campus after Chris visited Boulder... Indeed, that is no doubt a far more accurate way of stating things. I was only watching from afar, effectively. Of course it didn't take too long before he announced 0.8 and made it all official. -- Greg A. Woods Kelowna, BC +1 250 762-7675 RoboHack Planix, Inc. Avoncote Farms