Jacob Goense writes: > Grepping through the utzoo USENET archive I found one patch that might > help piecing this together. Post at http://oldbsd.org/c.b.2bsd.167.txt I found that one in Google's archive of comp.bugs.2bsd, too -- but there's a least one ld.c patch still missing, from November 1990. I just heard from Steven Schultz, who is surprised that we don't have the original 2.11 distribution in the archive. Steven says: > I was certain that a base 2.11 is in the TUHS archive. There was a > tapeset sent down under and I recall someone working on a way to > simulate a tape drive over a serial line so 2.11 could be loaded. Does this ring a bell, anyone? -tih -- Elections cannot be allowed to change anything. --Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble