The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com ()
Subject: No subject
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016 22:42:01 -0000	[thread overview]

"Cuckoo's Egg", by Cliff Stoll, and his accounts of that whole business
are interesting. Incidentally that's the book that hatched my interests
in things UNIX. And as it happens, I constantly, perhaps every couple of
months read it. Dennis, did you see my message on when a GUI was first
available with UNIX? If so, please contact me off-list. Or even on-list.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."� Obi-Wan Kenobi

On