From: notthewave <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: [PR PATCH] [Updated] New package: ART-1.9.3
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 13:50:30 +0200 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <20210731115030.s0zdE2eimkXJkjpfRqpTc3azM5I7k0QSRRZakNh76So@z> (raw)
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1363 bytes --]
There is an updated pull request by notthewave against master on the void-packages repository
New package: ART-1.9.3
ART is a fork of RawTherapee with at least a dozen useful changes. It also takes some code from Darktable.
Chose ART as pkgname as art is too conventional (tar.gz has no name in it)
- [x] This is a new package, and it conforms to the [quality requirements](https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/blob/master/Manual.md#quality-requirements)
#### Have the results of the proposed changes been tested?
- [x] I use the packages affected by the proposed changes on a regular basis and confirm this PR works for me
- [ ] I generally don't use the affected packages, but briefly tested this PR
#### Does it build and run successfully?
(Please choose at least one native build and, if supported, at least one cross build. More are better.)
- [x] I built this PR locally for my native architecture, (x86_64-musl) runs great, edited several photos!
- Did not test on other platforms, but should run fine as the template is basically the same as RawTherapee's, the only difference being exiv2 as an additional dependency.
A patch file from https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/pull/31769.patch is attached
[-- Warning: decoded text below may be mangled, UTF-8 assumed --]
[-- Attachment #2: github-pr-patch-1-31769.patch --]
[-- Type: text/x-diff, Size: 1170 bytes --]
From 40d4d797dd8e4f639eed370a35fd636fe2d8e1a8 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: notthewave <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 00:25:52 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] New package: ART-1.9.3
srcpkgs/ART/template | 15 +++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 15 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 srcpkgs/ART/template
diff --git a/srcpkgs/ART/template b/srcpkgs/ART/template
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,15 @@
+# Template file for 'ART'
+makedepends="fftw-devel gtkmm-devel lensfun-devel libatomic-devel
+ libcanberra-devel libgomp-devel libiptcdata-devel librsvg-devel exiv2-devel"
+short_desc="Fork of RawTherapee with additional features"
next prev parent reply other threads:[~2021-07-31 11:50 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 19+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2021-07-02 22:36 [PR PATCH] New package: ART-1.9.1 notthewave
2021-07-18 9:53 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " notthewave
2021-07-18 9:59 ` notthewave
2021-07-24 8:28 ` notthewave
2021-07-25 22:04 ` notthewave
2021-07-25 22:16 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] New package: ART-1.9.3 notthewave
2021-07-30 17:38 ` notthewave
2021-07-30 18:59 ` notthewave
2021-07-30 19:00 ` notthewave
2021-07-31 11:14 ` [PR REVIEW] " sgn
2021-07-31 11:50 ` notthewave [this message]
2021-07-31 12:54 ` notthewave
2021-07-31 20:24 ` notthewave
2021-08-04 20:03 ` notthewave
2021-08-04 20:03 ` notthewave
2021-08-07 0:44 ` ericonr
2021-08-07 1:55 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " ericonr
2021-08-07 1:55 ` [PR PATCH] [Merged]: " ericonr
2021-08-07 1:55 ` ericonr
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).