From: paper42 <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: [PR PATCH] [Merged]: gtk4: update to 4.2.1, split docs, gi-docgen
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 23:43:20 +0200 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <20210804214320.oZXibMTmFlh44b75SJHo5NA9R8dGAYMQ65YiiUCzJ1U@z> (raw)
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 908 bytes --]
There's a merged pull request on the void-packages repository
gtk4: update to 4.2.1, split docs, gi-docgen
<!-- Mark items with [x] where applicable -->
- [ ] This is a new package and it conforms to the [quality requirements](https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/blob/master/Manual.md#quality-requirements)
#### Have the results of the proposed changes been tested?
- [x] I use the packages affected by the proposed changes on a regular basis and confirm this PR works for me
- [ ] I generally don't use the affected packages but briefly tested this PR
The gi-docgen package and its dependencies are taken from the libadwaita PR (#31102), I will remove them from there when this PR is merged.
I split the documentation because it's quite big - 70 MB, the -devel subpackage is 10 MB (mostly gir files).
prev parent reply other threads:[~2021-08-04 21:43 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 9+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2021-07-05 15:12 [PR PATCH] " paper42
2021-07-07 3:08 ` sgn
2021-07-07 20:16 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " paper42
2021-07-07 20:18 ` paper42
2021-07-07 20:24 ` paper42
2021-07-07 21:07 ` paper42
2021-07-07 21:34 ` paper42
2021-08-04 21:19 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " paper42
2021-08-04 21:43 ` paper42 [this message]
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).