From: paper42 <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: [PR PATCH] [Merged]: pylint: update to 2.12.2.
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 00:34:12 +0100 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <20211209233412.NHfwbJDzQ2COy-vCQ3FFK8E3yx3VxdJOXVG0yopREgs@z> (raw)
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1063 bytes --]
There's a merged pull request on the void-packages repository
pylint: update to 2.12.2.
<!-- Uncomment relevant sections and delete options which are not applicable -->
#### Testing the changes
- I tested the changes in this PR: **briefly**
#### New package
- This new package conforms to the [quality requirements](https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/blob/master/Manual.md#quality-requirements): **YES**|**NO**
<!-- Note: If the build is likely to take more than 2 hours, please [skip CI](https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#continuous-integration)
and test at least one native build and, if supported, at least one cross build.
Ignore this section if this PR is not skipping CI.
#### Local build testing
- I built this PR locally for my native architecture, (ARCH-LIBC)
- I built this PR locally for these architectures (if supported. mark crossbuilds):
prev parent reply other threads:[~2021-12-09 23:34 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 3+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2021-12-06 11:50 [PR PATCH] " paper42
2021-12-09 22:01 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " paper42
2021-12-09 23:34 ` paper42 [this message]
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).