From: Duncaen <Duncaen@users.noreply.github.com>
Subject: Re: [PR PATCH] [Merged]: usbguard: update to 1.1.2.
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:16:50 +0200 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <20230627111650.b8C8o8jUMC6MlfIYS_b28Xt38vCDljPIonv9basLRC4@z> (raw)
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1161 bytes --]
There's a merged pull request on the void-packages repository
usbguard: update to 1.1.2.
<!-- Uncomment relevant sections and delete options which are not applicable -->
#### Testing the changes
- I tested the changes in this PR: **YES**
#### New package
- This new package conforms to the [package requirements](https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#package-requirements): **YES**|**NO**
<!-- Note: If the build is likely to take more than 2 hours, please add ci skip tag as described in
and test at least one native build and, if supported, at least one cross build.
Ignore this section if this PR is not skipping CI.
#### Local build testing
- I built this PR locally for my native architecture, (ARCH-LIBC)
- I built this PR locally for these architectures (if supported. mark crossbuilds):
Most of musl.patch appears to have been merged upstream with modifications
prev parent reply other threads:[~2023-06-27 11:16 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 10+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2022-10-14 4:15 [PR PATCH] " RunningDroid
2022-10-14 22:30 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " RunningDroid
2022-10-14 22:30 ` RunningDroid
2023-01-13 2:34 ` github-actions
2023-01-13 19:26 ` RunningDroid
2023-01-15 11:20 ` [PR REVIEW] " paper42
2023-01-16 5:21 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " RunningDroid
2023-04-17 1:52 ` github-actions
2023-04-17 4:55 ` [PR PATCH] [Updated] " RunningDroid
2023-06-27 11:16 ` Duncaen [this message]
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).