From: ftpd <email@example.com>
Subject: [PR PATCH] fail2ban: update to version 0.11.2
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 10:41:33 +0200 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (raw)
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2088 bytes --]
There is a new pull request by ftpd against master on the void-packages repository
fail2ban: update to version 0.11.2
<!-- Mark items with [x] where applicable -->
- [ ] This is a new package and it conforms to the [quality requirements](https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/blob/master/Manual.md#quality-requirements)
#### Have the results of the proposed changes been tested?
- [X] I use the packages affected by the proposed changes on a regular basis and confirm this PR works for me
- [ ] I generally don't use the affected packages but briefly tested this PR
If GitHub CI cannot be used to validate the build result (for example, if the
build is likely to take several hours), make sure to
When skipping CI, uncomment and fill out the following section.
Note: for builds that are likely to complete in less than 2 hours, it is not
acceptable to skip CI.
#### Does it build and run successfully?
(Please choose at least one native build and, if supported, at least one cross build. More are better.)
- [ X I built this PR locally for my native architecture, (x86_64-glibc))
- [ ] I built this PR locally for these architectures (if supported. mark crossbuilds):
- [ ] aarch64-musl
- [ ] armv7l
- [ ] armv6l-musl
- this is second PR with this change. I messed up miserably when I tried to squash commits in a previous one, to the state I wasn't able fix, so I decided to close it and create a new one - sorry for the mess;
- `make_dirs` addition is because in previous version this directory was not created and fail2ban didn't start because it was not able to create database. This is just for convenience, now the package can be started right away after installation without any action from the user.
A patch file from https://github.com/void-linux/void-packages/pull/32303.patch is attached
[-- Warning: decoded text below may be mangled, UTF-8 assumed --]
[-- Attachment #2: github-pr-master-32303.patch --]
[-- Type: text/x-diff, Size: 1493 bytes --]
From 3c29769bf9e5f6a27224d049d6f6a85239d8a863 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Bartek Stalewski <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 10:37:50 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] fail2ban: update to version 0.11.2
srcpkgs/fail2ban/template | 12 +++++++-----
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/srcpkgs/fail2ban/template b/srcpkgs/fail2ban/template
index 2b8fe877a8be..4abc63302393 100644
@@ -1,21 +1,23 @@
# Template file for 'fail2ban'
short_desc="Authentication failure monitor system"
+make_dirs="/var/lib/fail2ban 0700 root root"
next reply other threads:[~2021-08-03 8:41 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: 3+ messages / expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed top
2021-08-03 8:41 ftpd [this message]
2021-08-04 20:31 ` [PR PATCH] [Merged]: " ericonr
-- strict thread matches above, loose matches on Subject: below --
2021-08-01 13:21 [PR PATCH] " ftpd
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).