Void Linux discussion
From: Userx Xbw <use...@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux <void...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: I can no longer get into VOID Forum
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 05:31:09 -0800 (PST)

I was able to yesterday not today. Today I get this message when trying to
get in. please someone fix it. :D

Your connection is not secure

The owner of forum.voidlinux.eu has configured their website improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to
this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that
Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add
an exception for this certificate.

Learn more…

forum.voidlinux.eu uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 11/08/2016 05:59 PM. The current time is
11/09/2016 06:32 AM.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE