I was able to yesterday not today. Today I get this message when trying to get in. please someone fix it. :D Your connection is not secure The owner of forum.voidlinux.eu has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website. This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate. Learn moreā€¦ forum.voidlinux.eu uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 11/08/2016 05:59 PM. The current time is 11/09/2016 06:32 AM. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE