Void Linux discussion
From: "André Luiz Duarte de Queiroz" <"andre.luiz..."@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux <void...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How to set a new user?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:24:51 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Thank you, Stefan! This clarifies a few things, and a lot of others too!! ;)

It seems I'll learn very much about Linux and its 'guts' moving to Void
Linux, what is a fine irony, since I was looking for a distro 'simpler'
than my current one, and which 'just works' ! So far, I've got my share of
troubles with "*systemd*" implementations (I lost TWO HDs due to errors
related to it!...), and I was willing to find a "systemd free" distro which
isn't too much complicated to install and configure! I think I found it! :)

Now, its' a question of free time and *easy mind* to sit at my desktop,
start my VM with Void Linux/LXDE, make all personal settings I want and, if
successful, install Void Linux "officially" at a partition in my 500 GB
Hard Drive! BTW, can I maintain my current '/home' partition (from my
current  system, Mageia) without any hassle ?...

Regards to all!