Void Linux discussion
From: "Rodney D. Myers" <rdmyers.42@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux@googlegroups.com
Subject: cups not starting
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 17:45:36 -0400

Just found Void Linux.following along with the wiki pages.

I'm having no issues, until I attempted to setup a printer.

Following the wiki;

https://wiki.voidlinux.org/CUPS

when attempting to use the browser, and point to localhost:631, I keep
getting "no connection errors", not sitting in front of that computer at
the moment.

My HP printer is connected via LAN, not that that should be an issue

Thanks
--
Rodney D. Myers <WG4USA@arrl.net> - wg4usa

        Ben Franklin - 1759