I don't know if anyone will read this far into this, but I fix it, I now have sound again in Enlightenment ............ On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 5:36:20 PM UTC-5, Userx Xbw wrote: > > is it normal to have for audio card showing dummy audio and not a card per > se? > > pavcontrol is showing dummy output for card and pushing the volume up past > 100 % I am not hearing any change > > I re-installed VOID XFCE4 getting rid of VOID Enlightenment due to E > econnman issues. > > too if anyone knows how to setup sound in Enlightenment because I > installed it along with this XFCE4 to have it with NetworkManager instead > of connman, but now my sound does not work in Enlightenment at all ~ > > got wifi though :) >