Void Linux discussion
* dummy output
@ 2015-08-02 22:36 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2015-08-02 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

is it normal to have for audio card showing dummy audio and not a card per
se?

pavcontrol is showing dummy output for card and pushing the volume up past
100 %  I am not hearing any change

I re-installed VOID XFCE4 getting rid of VOID Enlightenment due to E
econnman issues.

too if anyone knows how to setup sound in Enlightenment because I installed
it along with this XFCE4 to have it with NetworkManager instead of connman,
but now my sound does not work in Enlightenment at all ~

got wifi though :)

* Re: dummy output
@ 2015-08-03  0:03 ` Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2015-08-03  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)