Void Linux discussion
From: Userx Xbw <use...@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux <void...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How to set a new user?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:43:30 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

ya know I've read that too, to add your user to all of them groups, but
I've been doing installs of linux Void and others and never bother to add
myself to any of them other then after factory install of apps that need
use to be added and I've had no problems whatsoever in using network (wifi) *audio,
and **floppy  is about obsolet, I'd think, *the most I add myself to is
wheel, and myself group, Vbox as it needs it too, but that is an after
factory install.

so I do put much stock in that idea...