Void Linux discussion
 help / Atom feed
* libreswan and networkmanager-l2tp?
@ 2019-06-03  5:33 Angelo Machils' via voidlinux
From: Angelo Machils' via voidlinux @ 2019-06-03  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Hello,

In the package overview I can't find either libreswan nor
networkmanager-l2tp. Are these in the xbps-src and/or has someone been able
to compile them from source another way? It seems only this combination
works with my office VPN setup.

Another question: has someone been able to install/run vmware workstation
on VOID? The player seems to work, but I need the workstation.

Thank you!

Regards,

Angelo

* Re: libreswan and networkmanager-l2tp?
@ 2019-06-04 15:13 ` Andrew Benson
From: Andrew Benson @ 2019-06-04 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux