I've just started playing around with Void. Very nice distro so far, this just might stop my distro hopping habit! I noticed during the install that if you select the USB stick (I assume it's the same if you use other media to install from), then it installs that Live flavor; but if you chose Network, it does a "generic" install without X and WM, etc. -Keith On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 8:12:11 PM UTC-4, Mario Vazquez wrote: > > Does live desktop images allow installation? And do they also install the > desktop flavor (example: enlightenment), or only the basic image which > lacks a desktop is the only way to install it? > >