Void Linux discussion
* Any way to get Adobe Acrobat reader on Void Linux?
@ 2023-05-01 15:54 Mayuresh
From: Mayuresh @ 2023-05-01 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: void linux

I am just looking for the digital signature verification in a pdf - some
bureaucratic requirement to show that green tick mark in acrobat reader to
someone.

If I install the version 9 by adobe website, I get this:

/opt/Adobe/Reader9/bin/acroread: 22: exec: /opt/Adobe/Reader9/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread: not found

/opt/Adobe/Reader9/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread is actually present.

I think, this might have something to do with running 32-bit executables.

Any advice on how to go about this?

--
Mayuresh