hi there, i'm visually impared, could someone tell me if the mate edition of void linux has the orca screen reader installed? also what's the accessibility of the installer like? i'm thinking of joineing your wonderful community, depending on the answers given, I may be able to joine you all. thanks for reading my question :) " I seek to sunder the heavens, and enter the void let it be so! :) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/2b001b9b-3280-4db6-bd21-ffc79e9ab958%40googlegroups.com.