Same here. The second seems to be related to seahorse-daemon... https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/seahorse/+bug/457482 On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 9:59:15 PM UTC+3, JuanPe Rodríguez wrote: > > Hello, I stand before the cuminidad > > Forgive my English. > > I installed GNOME 3.18 void and have two errors. > > 1. I can not shut down or restart from gnome. > 2. I get this error has login "Can not publish discovery information on > the network." > > Another issue is s not use systemd using this distribution? > > > En mí idioma ya que he escuchado que es española. > > > He instalado void con gnome 3.18 y tengo dos errores. > > 1. No puedo apagar ni reiniciar desde gnome. > 2. Recibo este error ha iniciar sessión "Can't publish discovery > information on the network." > > Otra cuestion es sy no usa systemd que usa esta distribución? >