I'm getting the following error when trying to build a pkg from a template file: [oliver@gaspar void-packages]$ ./xbps-src pkg setroot xbps-uunshare: invalid option -- 'D' Usage: xbps-uunshare [-b src:dest] [] -b src:dest Bind mounts into / (may be specified multiple times) xbps-uunshare: invalid option -- 'D' Usage: xbps-uunshare [-b src:dest] [] -b src:dest Bind mounts into / (may be specified multiple times) I've tried ./xbps-src zap && ./xbps-src binary-bootstrap with no change in behaviour. It looks like it's calling .../void-packages/common/chroot-style/uunshare.sh which has the following line but I don't see -D as a option in xbps-uunshare *exec xbps-uunshare $EXTRA_ARGS -D $DISTDIR ${HOSTDIR:+-H $HOSTDIR} $MASTERDIR $@* Any ideas on what the problem is?