This is exactly what the chromium-pepper-flash package does, but with some more features like, its automatic and it gets updated if there is a new release. Am Freitag, 18. September 2015 16:10:53 UTC+2 schrieb Userx Xbw: > > thanks guys -- Adobe left us Linux users hanging -- dem Bastards grrrr lol > this is how I fix it instead of having to install everything -- I found an > rpm - google-chrome-stable-45.0.2454.93-1.x86_64.rpm > then unzipped it and found the libpepflashplayer.so plugin then created > the directory structor that reflected one of the search paths that the > websight was showing me then just chmod +x the plugin then moved it into > that directory -- problem solved > > /opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so > > thanks again >