Sorry if this post appears multiple time. Google Groups told me to try again... Anyway I wanted to ask whether archives are maintained of voidlinux repositories. I would really like to have a way for others to recreate an environment from some time ago. The easiest way would be if I could simply provide a list of packages and version numbers, which they could then install from the archive. Failing that I would have to recover those packages still in my cache. Though that wouldn't help if we wanted to install more packages without forcing an update. Or we can rebuild using the github archive. Could be very time consuming. In any case an archive would be good for debugging purposes, working around temporarily broken packages, and for the historical record. But is there an archive? I can't see any reference to one. Thansk! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/381fdafd-e116-41f2-bd5d-0b617e6e04e6%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.