Hi folks, yesterday I installed Void on an old Vaio notebook, just to see how it behaves. I must say, I'm impressed. Installer and packet manager are about the fastest I've ever seen, and not being forced to use any bloated desktop manager is very nice exüerience. My favourite combination IceWM + ROX was up and running within seconds. What I miss is the latest version of my favourite programming language, Lua. Current version is 5.3.0. I could compile it myself, but I would prefer to have an official package. Will that be available in the near future? Another question: Is there any way to find out which package contains a certain program or library? Greetings, Bernd