I got some tips, but unfortunately nothing helped directly. At least I can give more information now: I checked for the keys in /var/db/xbps/keys where everything seems to be alright. An output of xbps-install with debug and verbose flags can be read at this URL . Any more ideas are appreciated. Am Samstag, 12. September 2015 14:06:44 UTC+2 schrieb kør: > > Hi, I manually installed Void following the documentation for installing > on an UEFI system with root in encrypted LVM > . > Now after booting the system and syncing the repository data, I cannot > install anything. Every attempt failes with > > xbps-install: -: the RSA signature is not valid! > > Do I have to sync some keys or so? > > In case it is important, this is the output of `xbps-query -vL`: > > 4661 http://muslrepo.voidlinux.eu/current (RSA signed) > Signed-by: Void Linux > 4096 3d:b9:c0:50:41:a7:68:4c:2e:2c:a9:a2:5a:04:b7:3f > > Thanks alot! > > > > PS: I posted this already today but didn't find it afterwards. It might be > doubled now, sorry for that. >