Thanks for the feedback. I have experienced pretty much the same. They do have some very innovative ideas, for example I love the tiling environment, but since E17 they are pushing updates way too often, before being tested. On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 5:41:02 PM UTC+3, Userx Xbw wrote: > > my experience with E is it is so experimental that one build release will > work then the update causes it to crash - then the next (hopefully) fixes > it -- that's why I stopped using it -- fyi > > On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 10:50:49 AM UTC-5, Frankie Wild wrote: >> >> I believe it's since I installed latest updates two days ago. >> >> At the time it occurs I get a black screen with a few lines of errors and >> then back to login screen. >> >> I couldn't memorize what the errors were at the time. I have checked all >> logs in /var/log to no avail... >> >> Where could they be, so that I can post more info on the errors ? >> >