How do I build void Linux from complete source code, Is there any build script available that can be used for compilation? Please guide me. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/6b3b5c33-1339-4c45-b03c-105566b9e6a3%40googlegroups.com.