Void Linux discussion
* Share your desktop
@ 2015-11-08 13:07 Frankie Wild
From: Frankie Wild @ 2015-11-08 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

I am a desktop environment hopper and like to tweak around.

Here is my current configuration, feel free to share yours.

[-- Attachment #2: kde-plasma.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 74418 bytes --]

* Re: Share your desktop
@ 2015-11-11 14:25 ` Diogo Leal
From: Diogo Leal @ 2015-11-11 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frankie Wild; +Cc: voidlinux

Hello Frankie,

I encourage you to share your desktop in unixporn on Reddit.
I believe that in this way helps publicize the Void

https://www.reddit.com/r/unixporn/

Diogo Leal [estranho]
Site : http://diogoleal.com
Nostalgia Games: http://nostalgiagames.com.br
talk: estr...@jabber-br.org

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Frankie Wild <green...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a desktop environment hopper and like to tweak around.
>
> Here is my current configuration, feel free to share yours.
>

> --

* Re: Share your desktop
@ 2015-11-15 16:13 ` tuxracer
From: tuxracer @ 2015-11-15 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

How did you install KDE5 onn volidlinux? Help.

@ 2015-11-15 23:59   ` Curtis Gagliardi
From: Curtis Gagliardi @ 2015-11-15 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux; +Cc: green...

I think getting people to post their setups on unixporn is an excellent
idea for increasing adoption.  I'll post mine soon.

On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 6:25:55 AM UTC-8, Diogo Leal wrote:

> Hello Frankie,
>
> I encourage you to share your desktop in unixporn on Reddit.
> I believe that in this way helps publicize the Void
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/unixporn/
>
> Diogo Leal [estranho]
> Site : http://diogoleal.com
> Nostalgia Games: http://nostalgiagames.com.br
> talk: est...@jabber-br.org <javascript:>
>

> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Frankie Wild <gree...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> > I am a desktop environment hopper and like to tweak around.
> >
> > Here is my current configuration, feel free to share yours.
> >

> > --
> <javascript:>.
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/27f56523-fbc8-49bf-85e1-92ced206ad6c%40googlegroups.com.

* Re: Share your desktop
@ 2015-11-21 19:42   ` Frankie Wild
From: Frankie Wild @ 2015-11-21 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux; +Cc: green...

Thanks Diogo,

I am actually moving to the official Void forum.

@ 2015-11-21 19:43   ` Frankie Wild
From: Frankie Wild @ 2015-11-21 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux