Le vendredi 12 juin 2015 09:48:00 UTC+2, Duncaen a écrit : > > If you have dracut-network installed you have to add network and nfs > modules to your dracut.conf or pass them as parameters while generating the > initrd. > > Am Freitag, 12. Juni 2015 09:39:39 UTC+2 schrieb Juan RP: >> >> >> I haven't tried NFS nor TFTP, but make sure you've got the >> `dracut-network` package. >> > Hello, I'll give a try to regenerate the initrd file of the Live image. It's gonna take some time since I have to install VoidLinux first then learn to rebuild the distribution ;) If I succeed, I will provide infos and diff on howto generate such a modified version. Pierre