please explain to me why when using the very same iso burned to an USB stick, on the very first time I ever installed Void, Enlightenment (e)connman worked in a user account, wifi turned on and showed all the available sights .. then E got updated and with that a seg fault I did not want to deal with, so Ijust re-installed void - put E on hold so it would not update. everysence that day connman has not worked propery -- it is the same setup off a USB install -- steps taken install void log into Root create new user give new user password log out of root into user connman turn on by clicking that little box gets errors now see Image as this is the only means to show it to youz I cannot crop it as because I have nothing installed to do so at the moment..