Hi, I tried to install Void to XFS root partition without separate partition for /boot. Installation passed without problem, but when reboot I get this error: *Error: attempt to read or write outside of partitionError: not a correct XFS inode.Error: file '/boot/grub/i383-pc/normal.mod' not found* After that I just install Void on ext4 formated root and home partitions and now works. Am i doing something wrong when installing on XFS filesystem (i used void-installer) It is something related to this? : http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2014-06/msg00179.html