Void Linux discussion
* Void on the Odroid XU4?
@ 2018-08-03  1:26 Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2018-08-03  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

I just bought an Odroid HC2, which is based on the XU4.
Has anyone gotten Void running on the XU4, and if so, what did you need
to do in order to do that?  Alternatively, what must I do to port Void
to this hardware?  I know it runs ArchLinux ARM, so it can't be all that hard.

-- Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-03  1:26 UTC | newest]