Void Linux discussion
* i'm visually impared does the mate iso of void linux have orca screen reader?
@ 2020-01-30 20:07 Majid Hussainh
From: Majid Hussainh @ 2020-01-30 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

hi there,

i'm visually impared,
could someone tell me if the mate edition of void linux has the orca screen
reader installed?
also what's the accessibility of the installer like?
i'm thinking of joineing your wonderful community, depending on the answers
given, I may be able to joine you all.
thanks for reading my question :)
" I seek to sunder the heavens, and enter the void
let it be so!
:)