Void Linux discussion
* having problems finding Devel packages to install
@ 2015-10-09 14:38 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2015-10-09 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

I am trying to install Lazarus from soruce and I am getting errors, it cannot find these libs, I have sovled the first one installing pixbuf-devel.
but I am having many difficulties finding all of the devel packages for all of the others I need to install in order to install Lazarus.
any help in what to look for in the void repo with be thanked ;) I've already query devel to pull up everything with devel cannot find what I need.

lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 - fixed

lgtk-x11-2.0
lgdk-x11-2.0
lgobject-2.0
lglib-2.0
lgthread-2.0
lgmodule-2.0
lpango-1.0
lcairo
lpangocairo-1.0

* Re: having problems finding Devel packages to install
@ 2015-10-10  9:22 ` Steve Prybylx
From: Steve Prybylx @ 2015-10-10  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux