hi,i installed XEROX_Phaser_3100MFP drivers but when i test print from cups this error ocuurs: stopped *"Filter failed"my /usr/lib/cups/filter :InstructionPage imagetopdf pstops rastertoprinterbinbannertopdf imagetops rastertodymo rastertopwgcommandtoescpx imagetoraster rastertoepson sys5ippprintercommandtopclx pdftoijs rastertoescpx textonlycommandtops pdftoopvp rastertohp texttopdffoomatic-rip pdftopdf rastertolabel texttopsgstopxl pdftops rastertopclx urftopdfgstoraster pdftoraster rastertopdf watermarkfiltergziptoany pstopdf rastertoprinterthese are my filtershow can i solve ?*