Hello, I would like a networked boot (PXE) of the VoidLinux live image. So I try to reuse content of ISO file (unsquash Live FS, etc) I've tried the following PXE/tftpboot configuration, but none of them are working: LABEL VL32bit.nfs MENU LABEL VoidLinux Live Mate i686 (2015-04) - NFS KERNEL kernels/voidlinux/i686/cdrom/boot/vmlinuz APPEND initrd=kernels/voidlinux/i686/cdrom/boot/initrd root=live:nfs:192.168 .50.1:/share/tftpboot/kernels/voidlinux/i686/rootfs.liveOS/root [other parameters] LABEL VL32bit.tftp MENU LABEL VoidLinux Live Mate i686 (2015-04) - tftp KERNEL kernels/voidlinux/i686/cdrom/boot/vmlinuz APPEND initrd=kernels/voidlinux/i686/cdrom/boot/initrd root=live:tftp://192.168.50.1/kernels/voidlinux/i686/rootfs.liveOS/LiveOS/ext3fs.img [other parameters] Loading of kernel and initrd files are fine, but dracut (launched from initrd) fails to work with the "root" parameter in both cases. I suspect that dracut has been built without tftp or NFS support in the voidlinux image ? Someone succeeded to have a VoidLinux Live image from network or did I missed something ? Do you plan to add support of tftp/NFS in initrd/dracut in order to have it ? This is really convinient to test a distribution without having to burn a CD and so on ... Thanks - Pierre