Just had another one. Photo of the screen attached. I'm going to have to move back to Arch; this is too disruptive. I'll check back again with Void when I see signs that this and the other issues I've mentioned have been addressed. On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 11:19:32 AM UTC-4, Donald Allen wrote: > > I have seen a few seg-faults in the X server during the time I've been > using Void on one machine (a few weeks). It happened again a while ago and > I was in the middle of something pressing and didn't write down the > traceback info. I'll report it next time it happens. I've never seen this > on my other machines, which run Arch and Arch (and OpenBSD) have run > reliably on the machine where I'm running Void. I note that pacman reports > the server version as xorg-server 1.17.2-4 on one of my Arch boxes, whereas > xbps shows xorg-server-1.17.2_5, so Void may be a little newer and perhaps > the Xorg guys broke something in the server itself or the driver I'm using > (video hardware on this machine is 'VGA compatible controller: Advanced > Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Caicos [Radeon HD 6450/7450/8450 / R5 230 > OEM]'). >