Thanks JD, Thanks for your suggestion. It's strange that I haven't touched anything on permissions or groups lately/past 2-3 months/ it happened just like that. And more interestingly when I checked the groups today to add the suggested most of what I added before was gone, so maybe that was it. I will inspect for a few days and report back whether it was solved by that. On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:51:41 AM UTC+3, JD Robinson wrote: > > If you're getting booted off the system and out of the desktop > environment, then you're violating some permissions somewhere or the > service holding up your session is erring out on account of this. >