cannot find libnautilus-extension in the repo just libnautilus and dbg which I take as for debugging. and I am not knowing what I'll be lacking with Dropbox if I figure out how to modify that PKG_CONFIG_PATH and CFLAGS and get it to install as I'd like to have the complete package installed checking for NAUTILUS... configure: error: Package requirements (libnautilus-extension >= 2.16.0) were not met: No package 'libnautilus-extension' found Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you installed software in a non-standard prefix. Alternatively, you may set the environment variables NAUTILUS_CFLAGS and NAUTILUS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config. See the pkg-config man page for more details.