Void Linux discussion
* LXDE improving in Void Linux -- how to install more fonts, and which fonts to install?
@ 2016-03-21 20:59 André Luiz Duarte de Queiroz
From: André Luiz Duarte de Queiroz @ 2016-03-21 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Hi, folks!
It's being a long time since I was here the last time. I couldn't play with
Void Linux as much as I would like, but I'll try to revert this from now on!
So, being a KDE user since I knew Linux, I'm not familiar with LXDE
environment. It's unquestionably fast, but I miss some treats  I have when
running a KDE session. I found that LXDE seems to 'lack' fonts in its
configuration, and/or I couldn't find where to change fonts in its menus.
How can I do it?
I miss very much a GUI tool for such configurations as I have with KDE...
but I know there's a way to do it through terminal.
 I look forward to have some tips on this issue.
Thanks in advance!