I'm xtraeme. I create this mailing list many years ago... This is the only thing they could not take me. Anyway. This is the official mailing list for voidlinux. Enjoy El mar., 21 jul. 2020 22:50, 'Quentin Rameau' via voidlinux < voidlinux@googlegroups.com> escribió: > > I spoke on IRC with maldridge, who has commit access to the website repo. > > He would prefer not to link to the mailing list at this time, citing low > > readership and limited developer capacity. > > The “low readership” is a self-made argument, if you tell people not to > use the mailing list, there will be low readership... > > Anyway, thanks for trying again, Caleb, seems like void management > disdain regarding mailing hasn't improved during the past few years. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "voidlinux" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/20200721225019.1a812af3%40fifth.space > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/CABLHwtfCBTN1NiSZthqdkZm%2BR%2Bd39%2Ba2X1oK62zNKRkuGdVS5A%40mail.gmail.com.