You van add The package ti repo msking patch forma build. Sede xbps-src repobon github. Il 20/apr/2015 20:42, "Bernd Eggink" ha scritto: > Hi folks, > > yesterday I installed Void on an old Vaio notebook, just to see how it > behaves. I must say, I'm impressed. Installer and packet manager are about > the fastest I've ever seen, and not being forced to use any bloated desktop > manager is very nice exüerience. My favourite combination IceWM + ROX was > up and running within seconds. > > What I miss is the latest version of my favourite programming language, > Lua. Current version is 5.3.0. I could compile it myself, but I would > prefer to have an official package. Will that be available in the near > future? > Another question: Is there any way to find out which package contains a > certain program or library? > > Greetings, > Bernd > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "voidlinux" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to voidlinux+...@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to void...@googlegroups.com. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/49a1d654-9c5f-4cce-b658-dff4ae8530ab%40googlegroups.com > > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >