Void Linux discussion
* Intend to remove UberWriter from Void Linux
@ 2020-08-12 15:36 Đoàn Trần Công Danh
From: Đoàn Trần Công Danh @ 2020-08-12 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: abc; +Cc: voidlinux

Hi Andrea Brancaleoni,

I'm about to remove UberWriter from Void Linux, since:

* its maintainer has dropped it,
* its launchpad has been dropped
* it's Python 2 only,

If I don't here anything from you in the next 7 days, I'll drop it.

Even if you want to keep it, I would like to see it's replaced by
Apostrophe instead.

--
Danh