Void Linux discussion
* Account creation on the wiki, confirmation email problem
@ 2019-07-14  6:45 Rishabh Tewari
From: Rishabh Tewari @ 2019-07-14  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Hello Void Community,
I created an account with the Wiki with the intention of helping out.
However after the account creation I needed to verify my email address.
However even after trying to send the confirmation email multiple times and
waiting for more than 12 hours. I have received no confirmation email. Any
help would be appreciated.

Best,
Raylier