This was a locale problem I fixed by putting the right language in /etc/locale.conf and /etc/default/libc-locales. Thanks to on #xbps for telling me how to do this. Thanks, SteveT On Friday, October 16, 2015 at 2:16:59 AM UTC-4, Steve Litt wrote: > > Hi all, > > One of my Void Linux boxes misrepresents months as follows: > > January qun > February nah > March cig > April agd > May cax > June qas > July qad > August leq > September way > October dit > November xim > December kax > > Files sort alright, and ls --full-time gives correct date/time, so I'm > pretty sure it's just the way ls -l represents the date. > > My other Void boxes work OK, at least so far. > > A couple questions: > > 1) Do you know of a recent update that would have done this? > > 2) Has any of you seen anything like this happen before? > > SteveT >