Update, interestingly enough the problem does not persist in KDE or Gnome. What's even more interesting is that the latter two run a bit faster than E19 which is hard to explain, given they are memory hogs. There were other glitches in E19 lately like flickering taskbar, Google Chrome menus sticking below all windows, and some recovery crashes. Staying with KDE for the time being as it performs brilliantly so far. On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 8:55:53 AM UTC+3, Frankie Wild wrote: > > Sorry to be responding a bit late. > > Thanks for the advice Juan. > > I am also using e19 it was using udisks2 by default when the crashes > started. > > I then switched to udisks and the frequency of crashes somehow got lower > but didn't disappear. Probably 5 to 10 a day. > > I am not sure how to work with udisks although I went through their man > pages, especially how to collect a stack trace with gdb. > > Detailed instructions would be most welcome. > > P.S. Congrats on the great distribution, something truly unique and new in > the sea of boring respins of major systemd distros. > > > On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 10:31:43 AM UTC+3, Juan RP wrote: >> >> >> >> I fear that reinstalling the system won't make the issues go away >> magically. >> >> Note that I'm using udisks/udisks with e19 and never had a single crash. >> >> If you are really sure it's udisks2 fault, try to start it manually with >> debugging and then collect a stack trace with gdb. >> >